1. In this case alone, Plaintiff filed almost one hundred motions or other requests for relief, the majority of which are duplicative of relief previously denied by this court or other courts.
2. The court dismissed the plaintiff's causes of action against the defendants for "1) race discrimination, (2) employment discrimination, (3) retaliation, (4) free speech discrimination or retaliation, (5) defamation, (6) breach of contract, (7) breach of trust, (8) breach of confidence, (9) antitrust violations, (10) unfair competition, (11) copyright violations, (12) conspiracy, (13) civil violations of the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, (14) violations of privacy, (15) misappropriation of intellectual property, and (16) bad-faith dealing."
3. [T]he facts alleged in the Complaint are both fantastic and delusional. For example, one of Plaintiff s allegations involves what he calls a “broad base conspiracy” to steal unidentified “intellectual properties.” Compl. at 3. To this end, he alleges merely that all of the defendants in this action “are inter-connected holding business contracts for joint business purposes.”
4. Plaintiffs allegations are clearly fanciful and delusional on their face. The facts and legal claims set forth in the Complaint are virtually identical to those made by Plaintiff in cases that have been repeatedly dismissed by other courts, including the courts of this district. They are frivolous and, in keeping with Plaintiffs typical modus operandi, appear to be made for the purpose of harassing the defendants into entering into a nuisance settlement.
5. “It is evident to this Court that Whitehead is either, at best, a dealer in Mitigation futures,’ or at worst a ‘litigation extortionist.’ Neither approach should be tolerated under the Rules of Civil Procedure.”
With time, your views on police brutality will become ambivalent, or not ambivalent. You will see the pretty blonde rape victim, fifteen, about due for her first prom, screaming and screaming and screaming, sobbing and choking, while the med tech tries to get a sedative into her arm. And you will hear the cop next to you, hand clenching hard on his night stick, say in cold fury, “I hope the sonofabitch resists arrest.” Yeah, you may find yourself thinking, yeah. Social theories are nice. The streets are not theoretical.Read it all here. It is worth your time.
And you will find that the perps are almost always black. If you are a good liberal, you won’t like this, but after three months on the street you will not have the faintest doubt. If you are a suburban conservative out of Reader’s Digest, you will be surprised at the starkness of the racial delineation.
All cops know this. They know better than to say it. This can be tricky for black cops, especially if former military who believe in law and order.
There seems to be a pattern:Glad to see Smitty taking up the slack over at The Other McCain. Stacy McCain is an excellent writer and analyst, and could impart wisdom and insight on current events: the Michael Brown affair, the lawfare against Governor Rick Perry, the beheading of the journalist, ISIS. However, Stacy seems to be overly interested in lesbian feminist pedophile perverts, and that's about all he writes about these days. Stacy, we need you!
1) unarmed young black guy is shot,
2) there is a vast media outcry over the young "honor student's" death,
3) family provides photos of the dead guy taken when he was 11 years old, well before he had opted for the ghetto thug look,
4) it comes out that the "honor student" has been committing felonies,
5) witnesses say the honor student was beating the hell out of the person who shot him,
6) Democrat politicians call for the shooter's conviction, and
7) prosecutors, fearing rioting, black voters, or what have you, prosecute the shooter anyway.
Have I missed anything?
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.
“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”The poor sweet "Gentle Giant" fairy-tale continues to unravel.
Let’s be clear about ISIL. They have rampaged across cities and villages killing innocent, unarmed civilians in cowardly acts of violence. They abduct women and children and subject them to torture and rape and slavery. They have murdered Muslims, both Sunni and Shi’a, by the thousands. They target Christians and religious minorities, driving them from their homes, murdering them when they can, for no other reason than they practice a different religion.Islam has always murdered people who practice other religions, and Muslims are commanded by their prophet to do so, in an eternal war against the non-Muslim world. ISIS is largely just following Mu's commandments.
They declared their ambition to commit genocide against an ancient people. So ISIL speaks for no religion. Their victims are overwhelmingly Muslim, and no faith teaches people to massacre innocents. No just god would stand for what they did yesterday and what they do every single day. ISIL has no ideology of any value to human beings. Their ideology is bankrupt. They may claim out of expediency that they are at war with the United States or the West, but the fact is they terrorize their neighbors and offer them nothing but an endless slavery to their empty vision and the collapse of any definition of civilized behavior."No faith teaches people to massacre innocents...No just god would stand for what they did yesterday...."
White Liberals do NOT help the black community, because they won't tell black people the truth. As Thomas Sowell said about truth,
"When you want to help people, you tell the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell people what they want to hear."
America will change when Americans have the guts to tell black people the truth.
Although there is no apparent connection to the Brown case, it is true that African-Americans are disproportionately charged and convicted of crimes. But that is because they disproportionately commit crimes. The black homicide rate is eight times the white rate. We know from victims’ reports that the frequent prosecution and conviction of blacks is due to the fact that they commit so many crimes. Scott has done as much as anyone to report on this fact. The idea that the judicial system discriminates against African-Americans is a myth.Read the whole thing.
What actually happened in Ferguson? God only knows. Of course we are hearing from talking heads with bargain-basement IQs that a policeman, from racial motives, shot an unarmed black kid because he refused to stop walking in the street. Did it happen? Possibly. I wasn’t there. But the story smells.
Reflect: Every white cop short of the orbit of Neptune knows that if he shoots a black, he faces dismemberment in the media, loss of job and pension, probable criminal charges locally by a publicity-seeking prosecutor, a well-funded civil suit that he can’t afford filed by surviving family members, and trumped-up federal civil-rights charges from an attorney general who doesn't like whites.Read it all here.
Earle filed charges against Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, then Texas State Treasurer, for allegedly misusing state telephones and allegedly assaulting a staffer. Earle attempted to drop the charges on the first day in court — in fact, at the pre-trial hearing — after the judge in the case questioned the admissibility of his evidence. The judge refused to allow it, instructing the jury to return a "not guilty" verdict so the charge could not be brought against her again.Tom Delay was prosecuted for "money laundering," for collecting corporate political donations that he turned over to the Republican National Committee, who in turn used the funds to support Texas Republicans. Here is what I wrote about the prosecution of Tom Delay:
Tom Delay was undoubtedly the pinnacle of this cretin[Ronnie Earle]'s shameful career, in that he was able to obtain an indictment of Tom Delay, after shopping eight different Grand Juries, and then tried Delay in the leftist enclave of Austin, Texas, where Delay was wrongly convicted of "money laundering," for obtaining contributions for Texas Republican candidates. Delay was forced to resign from Congress, and was sentenced to three years in jail for the alleged crime. His attorneys immediately appealed the 2010 conviction, and the case slowly wound through the appeals process.
On September 19, 2013, Delay's nightmare was ended when the Texas Appeals Court reversed the conviction, stating that there was no evidence to convict, and that the indictment should never have been brought in the first place. Delay was therefore formerly acquitted of the charges. Ronnie Earle's dishonorable and disgraceful abuse of the justice system had its intended effect: Delay's political career was ended, his reputation unfairly tainted by the false charges, and he was forced to spend great sums of money to avoid jail time from the absurd conviction.
Ronnie Earle is the personification of the...Democrat Party, where any behavior is judged merely by its success in defeating Republicans, no matter how ruthless, dishonest, dishonorable or corrupt the tactics. Destroying careers and lives of political opponents is par for the course, as is stealing elections through voter fraud and other schemes.It is time for Texans to shut down the Austin DA Office as the prosecuting arm of corruption in Texas, and move that function elsewhere, to a saner location. The hyper-partisan City of Austin is incapable of fairly and evenly applying the law to Republicans.
|Julia Scyphers Reaches Out From The Grave|
Huang's analysis is spot on. However, reading through the comments to the article, it is obvious that there are many on the Wacky Right (think Alex Jones) that believe in the conspiracy too, but with a variety of named culprits: LBJ, George Bush the elder, the bankers, etc etc. Read it all at the link above.