Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him
The emerging details continue to exonerate Officer Darren Wilson and show Michael Brown was the aggressor in the confrontation that killed him.
Hat tip: American Renaissance
America's plans to fight Islamic State are in ruins as the militant group's fighters come close to capturing Kobani and have inflicted a heavy defeat on the Iraqi army west of Baghdad. The US-led air attacks launched against Islamic State (also known as Isis) on 8 August in Iraq and 23 September in Syria have not worked. President Obama's plan to "degrade and destroy" Islamic State has not even begun to achieve success. In both Syria and Iraq, Isis is expanding its control rather than contracting.Obama's reign has shown a spotlight on a profound truth: liberal policies are miserable failures when applied to either the economy or foreign policy. They don't work. They never work. They make things worse.
|Mitzi "Legs" Gaynor|
|Glenn Miller, Band Leader|
|Glenn Miller, Officer, |
1. In this case alone, Plaintiff filed almost one hundred motions or other requests for relief, the majority of which are duplicative of relief previously denied by this court or other courts.
2. The court dismissed the plaintiff's causes of action against the defendants for "1) race discrimination, (2) employment discrimination, (3) retaliation, (4) free speech discrimination or retaliation, (5) defamation, (6) breach of contract, (7) breach of trust, (8) breach of confidence, (9) antitrust violations, (10) unfair competition, (11) copyright violations, (12) conspiracy, (13) civil violations of the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, (14) violations of privacy, (15) misappropriation of intellectual property, and (16) bad-faith dealing."
3. [T]he facts alleged in the Complaint are both fantastic and delusional. For example, one of Plaintiff s allegations involves what he calls a “broad base conspiracy” to steal unidentified “intellectual properties.” Compl. at 3. To this end, he alleges merely that all of the defendants in this action “are inter-connected holding business contracts for joint business purposes.”
4. Plaintiffs allegations are clearly fanciful and delusional on their face. The facts and legal claims set forth in the Complaint are virtually identical to those made by Plaintiff in cases that have been repeatedly dismissed by other courts, including the courts of this district. They are frivolous and, in keeping with Plaintiffs typical modus operandi, appear to be made for the purpose of harassing the defendants into entering into a nuisance settlement.
5. “It is evident to this Court that Whitehead is either, at best, a dealer in Mitigation futures,’ or at worst a ‘litigation extortionist.’ Neither approach should be tolerated under the Rules of Civil Procedure.”
With time, your views on police brutality will become ambivalent, or not ambivalent. You will see the pretty blonde rape victim, fifteen, about due for her first prom, screaming and screaming and screaming, sobbing and choking, while the med tech tries to get a sedative into her arm. And you will hear the cop next to you, hand clenching hard on his night stick, say in cold fury, “I hope the sonofabitch resists arrest.” Yeah, you may find yourself thinking, yeah. Social theories are nice. The streets are not theoretical.Read it all here. It is worth your time.
And you will find that the perps are almost always black. If you are a good liberal, you won’t like this, but after three months on the street you will not have the faintest doubt. If you are a suburban conservative out of Reader’s Digest, you will be surprised at the starkness of the racial delineation.
All cops know this. They know better than to say it. This can be tricky for black cops, especially if former military who believe in law and order.
There seems to be a pattern:Glad to see Smitty taking up the slack over at The Other McCain. Stacy McCain is an excellent writer and analyst, and could impart wisdom and insight on current events: the Michael Brown affair, the lawfare against Governor Rick Perry, the beheading of the journalist, ISIS. However, Stacy seems to be overly interested in lesbian feminist pedophile perverts, and that's about all he writes about these days. Stacy, we need you!
1) unarmed young black guy is shot,
2) there is a vast media outcry over the young "honor student's" death,
3) family provides photos of the dead guy taken when he was 11 years old, well before he had opted for the ghetto thug look,
4) it comes out that the "honor student" has been committing felonies,
5) witnesses say the honor student was beating the hell out of the person who shot him,
6) Democrat politicians call for the shooter's conviction, and
7) prosecutors, fearing rioting, black voters, or what have you, prosecute the shooter anyway.
Have I missed anything?
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.
“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”The poor sweet "Gentle Giant" fairy-tale continues to unravel.
Let’s be clear about ISIL. They have rampaged across cities and villages killing innocent, unarmed civilians in cowardly acts of violence. They abduct women and children and subject them to torture and rape and slavery. They have murdered Muslims, both Sunni and Shi’a, by the thousands. They target Christians and religious minorities, driving them from their homes, murdering them when they can, for no other reason than they practice a different religion.Islam has always murdered people who practice other religions, and Muslims are commanded by their prophet to do so, in an eternal war against the non-Muslim world. ISIS is largely just following Mu's commandments.
They declared their ambition to commit genocide against an ancient people. So ISIL speaks for no religion. Their victims are overwhelmingly Muslim, and no faith teaches people to massacre innocents. No just god would stand for what they did yesterday and what they do every single day. ISIL has no ideology of any value to human beings. Their ideology is bankrupt. They may claim out of expediency that they are at war with the United States or the West, but the fact is they terrorize their neighbors and offer them nothing but an endless slavery to their empty vision and the collapse of any definition of civilized behavior."No faith teaches people to massacre innocents...No just god would stand for what they did yesterday...."