Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Twitter Wars

I spent much of this stormy day fighting with liberals on Twitter.  Discussion isnt possible with angry children, so it was nothing but a flame war.  They insult me, I insult them back even better, and this goes on for some time.

Leftist females question the sufficiency and size of my shlong, whereas male leftists accuse me of being gay.  All of them make fun of my age.  They can't get to me, because their opinions don't matter in the least.  Besides I am much better at insults than they are.

I confronted Bosch Fawstein over his chronic, unjustified anti-Trump hostility.  Bosch is a former Muslim and allegedly an anti-jihadist.  He is an artist who draws caricatures of Muhammad and has a comic book character called Pig Man.  Trump is the only politician in either party who has recognized the need to halt Islamic immigration, and who recognizes the evil that Islam represents.  And yet Bosch fervently opposes Trump.  So now I oppose Bosch.  He is not our friend.

No comments: