Sunday, March 18, 2007

John McCain and The Ugly American


John McCain, alleged Republican, has told the UK Telegraph that if he is elected President, he will fix the world's image of "the Ugly American."

This was a shock to me...I didn't know we were ugly. No wonder I couldn't get a date in high school. I always thought it was because women feared my powerful intellect.

Oh well, it's nice to know that John McCain has such a positive image of the people he seeks to lead. He certainly has appealed to my sense of vanity, has he yours?

I think the easiest way, however, to remove the image of the "Ugly American" is with a paper bag, one big enough to fit over John McCain's head. That's all I'm willing to give him, because it will be a cold day in Hell before I vote for this media whore. But that's just me.

No comments: