This man tore out pages from the Koran and burned them at Ground Zero today. The New York Gestapo escorted him from the scene, probably to avoid upsetting Muslims and liberals, both of whom can be violent. Several reporters and/or bystanders shouted taunts at the man, in an effort get him to reveal his name. All they got was a smiling silence as the man departed the scene.
Reader Courtney sent me the link to this video and said:
All I can say is.....YOU'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL! (For putting it online anyway)
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
13 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment