Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cinnamon Gets Her First Death Threat


Cinnamon Stillwell is an acquaintance of mine, a conservative San Francisco columnist who often appears on radio programs as a conservative voice. She just received her first Muslim death threat, which Atlas Shrugs has reposted on her blog today.

Would-be jihadists often threaten us with death for exposing their vile religion and false prophet, anonymously of course, as they are cowards. Cowards who beat and mistreat women, murder children and believe God will reward them for their bestial, inhuman acts.

We are not afraid of you Muslim cowards. It is you who had damn well better be afraid of US.

I received the email below from Cinnamon:
Cinnamon's email:
Hi Folks,
I received a dubious distinction in response
to my last column,
Today's True Feminists--my very first Muslim death threat. I'm sure it was just a touch of what the women I profiled and more and more journalists and artists are experiencing on a daily basis.
I decided to make the e-mail public in an effort to expose such efforts at intimidation and blogger Atlas Shrugs has kindly taken up the cause:
The Death Threat Club
I just thought I'd pass this along as a reminder of
what kind of threat we're facing.
--Cinnamon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

On one of the science pages today someone was quoted as saying "Americans are funding terrorism because of their gas guzzling."
One can easily draw that connection.
Another way to look at it, is that we are terrorising our own economy with our gas guzzling.

Gary

Stogie said...

Gary, when we build more nuclear power plants and drill ANWR, we'll be doing something realistic and practical about our gas guzzling. Until then, I ain't ridin' a bike.

I would support a serious effort to wean ourselves off of Middle Eastern oil, but making methanol out of saw grass isn't gonna do it.

Anonymous said...

How do you propose to wean ourselves off eastern oil?
Please tell me a solution!

It is a complicated situation.

What you say about nuclear and ANWR is short term and not a practal at that.

No - saw grass aint gonna do it. Corn stalks, wood waste, cattails and industrial hemp could be a big help.

When you look at the sheer volumn of oil used in this counrty alone, and see all it is connected to - there is no one answer.

I find it sad that Ford is promoting E85 as a way to sell more cars! You do not need a new car to burn alcohol! There is more imbeded energy and pollution in the making of the new car than using the old one for decades will ever cause.

Do you know why Brazil fuels cars with alcohol?

Gary

Stogie said...

Gary, of course I know why Brazil fuels with alcohol. They want their cars as drunk as they are for Mardi Gras! Yuk yuk yuk!!!

Anonymous said...

Good one!
So, I guess we/allies put an oil embargo on them -in the 80's (?).
They started useing alcohol, they had to/could. Then when the embargo was lifted they basically said thanks but we are staying independant.
At least they are not in the fix that's heading our way.(as much)

Gary

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»