Friday, June 09, 2006

Taxidermy by Stogie


A GRAPHIC FOR THE BLOGOSPHERE

I created this icon for my photoshopped image titled "President Bush's Announcement." It is a transparent gif file, which means the background is invisible and you can insert into Photoshopped pictures or web pages without a big colored square around the image.

Now I am releasing the image to the blogosphere! Create some interesting graphics with it (or just put it on your blog's heading or sidebar) and help the world celebrate the death of a very evil man.

See my use of this graphic in the Photoshopped image below. Also, see what it looks like in a web page at http://atticghosts.blogspot.com/.

9 comments:

Stogie said...

Great, that's what they are there for Eyes! Use 'em! It's my contribution to the blogosphere.

Stogie said...

Eyes, when you save the file, be sure to save it as a gif file. Also, click on the image and download the one on blogger.

I upgraded the photo just now to add a more pronounced shadow to give it more of a 3-D effect.

If you are still having trouble, explain to me what you want to do and maybe I can walk you through it.

Meanwhile take a look at http://atticghosts.blogspot.com/

The image is posted there successfully and you can see its transparent qualities in that the web page background shows through with no white square around the picture.

Stogie said...

Great! I love Sushi too. Gotta watch that Sake though, it creeps up on you.

Yes, I noticed that it doesn't save as a gif automatically, and I had to rename the file with "gif" as the exension. Once I did that, the transparent quality was back.

Stogie said...

Well, show us!! Where can we see the graphic?

Fidothedog said...

Brilliant, love the idea of his head being mounted as a trophy.

Stogie said...

Fido, yes and if you ever get tired of looking at Zarqawi's ugly face, you can use the mounted head as a coat rack! :)

Always On Watch said...

Stogie,
This is really clever!

Always On Watch said...

Stogie,
Couldn't resist. I posted the image HERE. Hope you don't mind.

Stogie said...

Always, of course I don't mind...I approve!