Monday, February 18, 2008

Muslim Stones His 14 Year Old Daughter To Death

Most of us who blog about Islam are convinced that it is a vile, dehumanizing ideology that turns human beings into monsters. That fact was once again proved when an Iranian father stoned his 14 year old daughter to death. The reason: the father, Sharif, suspected that his daughter had a relationship with a man.

The news reports:

Sharif showed no sign of remorse, telling police who interrogated him: "I
suspected that my daughter had a relationship with a man and I had to stone her
to death as she had besmirched my honour.""I had no other choice," he said,
telling police how he had carried out the stoning.

I am forced to draw these obvious conclusions: Iran is a disgusting, horrible place to live and die; and Islam is the ideology of homicidal lunatics. But you knew that.


.....

No comments: