Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stogie Helps Atlas Shrugs on Mother's Day

This morning the lovely and gorgeous Pam Geller of AtlasShrugs posted a photo of a painting of her mother, who passed away in December 2006. Looking at the picture, it was easy to see where Pam got her looks. Her mother was drop-dead gorgeous.

I noticed the photo picked up the reflection from the glass covering the portrait, giving it a streaky and uneven look. So I downloaded the photo and, using Photoshop, took off the glare. Then I deepened the colors of the picture to make it brighter. I emailed it to Pam. She loved it and immediately replaced the original with my Photoshopped copy.

See it here.

I love doing graphics for fun. Repairing photos is fun and satisfying -- taking an old, yellowed photo with creases and tears and restoring it to its original appearance can be very satisfying. I can also colorize black and white photos (in many cases).

If you have a graphics need, let me know. If I have time I will try to help you -- no charge for fellow conservatives.

No comments: