Monday, June 09, 2008

Texas Fred Shoots Himself In The Foot

Texas Blogger "Hates" Michelle Malkin and "Gooks"; Former Guest on Fox News

WARNING: FOUL RACIST LANGUAGE. Do not read if you are under 18 or if you are offended by human sewage.

You really have to be careful who you associate with on the web. This past week I linked to a group of bloggers touting a legend "Reject the U.N." I struck up a conversation with Texas Fred, the blogger who organized the group. He seemed okay. I have relatives in Texas and my parents were born there.

He wasn't okay. Texas Fred is a vile racist. Don't associate with him or any of his buddies. Not everyone who claims to be a conservative deserves our camaraderie or support.

This morning I sent Texas Fred the link to Michelle Malkin's site, proudly informing him that Malkin had used one of my Photoshops. The entire thread of our conversation is below.

On 6/9/08, Stogie <stogiechomper@gmail.com> wrote: Hey Fred, Michelle Malkin ran my Photoshop today of Father Pfleger as Vanilla Ice. See it here:http://michellemalkin.com/2008/06/09/michael-pfleger-returns-june-16-hes-a-black-jesus-stuck-in-a-white-mans-body/ It's at the bottom of the page on the left. Stogie

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:35 AM, TexasFred <texasfred@texasfred.com> wrote: I don't click on ANYTHING Malkin, sorry, glad for you, it should help your hits but Malkin is a shill for the FAR RIGHT... And I mean WAY out there far right..

On 6/9/08, Stogie wrote: Fred, I don't know what Far Right you are referring to or that she is shilling for. Can you be more specific? Stogie

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM, TexasFred wrote: She is a FAKE, she spouts off about stuff just to be saying it, she cares NOT what it is or who it may hurt as long as it gets her some notice, a Dramam Queen and "ME ME ME ME ME By God look at ME!!!" She is what makes the Conservatives of this nation look bad, my opinion... I refuse to click on her site...

On 6/9/08, Stogie wrote: Okay, Fred. I'm not gonna argue with you about it. What do you think of Ann Coulter or Pam Geller (Atlas Shrugs)? Stogie

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:41 AM, TexasFred wrote: What does it matter?? You initiated this and you brought Malkin into the picture... I gave you MY opinion of HER...

On 6/9/08, Stogie wrote: Well Fred, my opinion is that you haven't yet offered a coherent argument as to Malkin's alleged extremism. You sound just like a Democrat, making sweeping generalizations without an ounce of proof. I read Malkin all the time and she is not an extremist by any stretch. I asked you for specifics and you replied with more unsubstantiated generalizations. Needless to say, you didn't destroy her credibility with me, but you sure didn't help your own. I hope you do a better job of argumentation on your blog. Stogie

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM, TexasFred wrote: Here's a plan, take your opinion and stick it up your ass fuckwad... You asked, I told you and I am NOT a fucking Dem, and take the UN Logo and roll OFF of your site... I hate Malkin, she's a reactionary hatchet faced gook bitch and she released some peoples personal info, out of spite, and than went apeshit when they released her's in return, she is a hypocrite and apparently you are not as well aware of that bitch and her agenda as you think you are... As I said, you started this, I told you I had no use for the bitch, I still don't, adn now I have NO use for you...

On 6/9/08, Stogie wrote: You're wrong, Fred. Malkin released information about extreme leftists at UC Santa Cruz, the university that honors Angela Davis, a longtime communist. She published the phone numbers of these commies on her blog, but the numbers were already on the internet, put there by the commies themselves. They were organizing more commies to protest military recruiters who were coming to the campus for a job fair. They succeeded, the recruiters left. Happy now? I thought you were pro-America, not pro-commie. You know why you're so mad? Because I just kicked your hillybilly ass in an argument. Yes, I am smarter than you. My wife is also Filipina, so watch your racist mouth, you fucking ignorant hick. Stogie, your intelllectual superior

Stogie to TexasFred show details 10:46 AM (1 hour ago) Reply
Fred, I already took the UN label off my site BEFORE you asked. I have no desire to identify myself with morons like you.

TexasFred to me show details 10:47 AM (5 minutes ago) Reply
Did she give you the clap?? Flips bitches are damn good for that... Now, take me OFF oyur list of email, not my fault you married a hatchet faced gook and couldn't get a WHITE woman...

Stogie to TexasFred show details 10:53 AM (0 minutes ago) Reply
Fred, I am going to post this entire conversation on my blog and warn people away from your site and your group "Reject the U.N." It's obvious you are just a lowbrow racist and not anyone I would want to associate with. Stogie

TexasFred to me show details 10:57 AM (11 minutes ago) Reply
Nothing LOW BROW about it, I am a racist, I hate fucking GOOKS... Put that in your post too asshole... And be sure and link the sites too, I appreciate ALL linkage, even from gook lovers... LMAO...

Stogie to Fred: Okay Fred, I'm sure you must be busy washing your sheet for your next cross burning, so I will post all of your vitriol on my site so the world can see what a complete jackass you are. Have a nice day. Stogie

Fred to Stogie: I told you once, go for it, what do you need?? Permission from your mommy?? Post it asshole, and be sure to post ALL of it too, you aren't the only one to save stuff.... Do you think you're the 1st asshole I ever told to fuck off?? Do you think you'll be the 1st one to threaten to publish it?? Who the hell's gonna read it?? You have a NOTHING site... You are way too impressed with your assumed power... Post it fuckwad, don't talk about it, DO IT, show everyone that you're just like your gook BITCH HERO... Fucking hypocrites, post a private conversation and show the world what a real asswad looks like, if this had taken place in public, you'd have every right, now go on and DO IT dickhead... I dare ya... Ya gutless gook loving fuck...

Stogie to Fred: It's posted asshole. You are disgrace to the conservative movement. Ignorant and inarticulate, completely unable to mount anything resembling a coherent argument. That's fine if my site isn't hugely successful, it is on the Google search engines, and anyone who is interested in your site or Reject the U.N. can find it. Happy now?

Update: I emailed Michelle Malkin warning her about Texas Fred and the group "Reject the U.N." and provided a link to this post.

No comments: