Happy Easter, Adrienne. I think I'll make it but plan on extreme laziness following April 15. I get my second cataract surgery on April 28, and have opted to have two good eyes instead of that uni-vision (or whatever you call it).
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
12 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
Happy and Blessed Easter to you Stogie. Are you going to make it through tax season?
Happy Easter, Adrienne. I think I'll make it but plan on extreme laziness following April 15. I get my second cataract surgery on April 28, and have opted to have two good eyes instead of that uni-vision (or whatever you call it).
Post a Comment