Friday, February 24, 2006

A Response to my Big Brother


When I started this blog about ten days ago, my older brother told me I was wasting my time. What did I intend to prove? This world is already lost and in its last days, so (he thinks) you should focus on Christ and your own salvation. He believes that demons will attempt to divert your attention away from salvation with worldly distractions that are not important. And (he thinks) my cause of opposing Islam is a good example of such a distraction.

I totally disagree. Those who will not oppose evil have a selfish and useless faith, in my opinion. To achieve salvation, both physical and spiritual, seeking God is not enough. We must also, when necessary, confront the Devil. As Brigitte Gabriel points out (see post of Feb 20, 2006), "tolerating evil is a crime." There is no greater evil in the world today than Islam. We must oppose it or surrender the world to its evil, where there will be no Christians, no Jews, no Hindus, no Buddhists, except as dhimmi slaves.

Now big brother, if you are reading this, click on the link to the title above and it will take you to another blog called "Victims of Allah." But be forewarned: it is not for the squeamish. There are recent photos of victims murdered by Islam. There is Theo Van Gogh lying dead on a street in Amsterdam with a knife pinning a Muslim's message of hate to his chest. There are several small, innocent children lying dead, spattered in their own blood, who were murdered by Muslims in India in 2002. There is a picture of a young, dead Russian boy who was murdered at his school by Chechnyan Jihadists. There is a photo of Indian officials removing charred bodies from a fire-bombed train. But perhaps the most disturbing photo is that of one of three Indonesian Christian schoolgirls who were beheaded by Muslims while walking home from school. She is lying on a slab, her head at her side.

It is a powerful Satanic force that turns human beings into monsters who perpetrate such acts.

Islam is so vile, dark and evil, that I consider it a grave sin NOT to actively fight against it, and I pledge to fight it with everything I've got for as long as I live. No apologies, no regrets. Who will join me?

4 comments:

Stogie said...

Mr. Magoo, I would prefer not to lose my soul, but I have concerns for my head too.

Do a google search for web counters or blog hit counters. There are lots of free ones available. I think I got mine at this site: http://weblogs.about.com/od/freecounters/

You need to know how to add code to the html language though. You do that by going to template in the dashboard and scrolling down.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Magoo, I would prefer not to lose my soul, but I have concerns for my head too.
Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree that we all have a responsibility to fight not only Islam, but all those who excuse and pander to their methods and goals. Islam must be fought or our children will slaves...

Anonymous said...

Thank God our founding fathers weren't the whimpy christians of today. We would be the largest province in the UK!

"It's all in God's Hands!"

In other words, "I don't have to take any actions of my own!"

Death to Islam and all that follow it!