The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
13 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
6 comments:
Stogie, I can hardly type even as poorly as usual. That is one fine piece of work. I saved it for later. Have a great run with it. What a hoot!
Thanks Dag! I want everyone to use these graphics (if they wish). They're ammo for our blogwars.
Great, Stogie.
I added you to the Infidel Bloggers Alliance blogroll, for what it's worth.
Thanks Pastorius! I have had you guys linked almost since day 1, so it is nice to be recognized too.
Sorry I neglected to link you for so long. I am lazy.
No problem Pas. I figured I have to pay my dues.
Post a Comment