Twin Towers Destroyed, 9/11/2001
Since that terrible day, Muslims, acting on behalf of their religion, have perpetrated numerous atrocities all across the globe. The major ones that occurred in the United States include:
1. Fort Hood, Texas: In November 2009, a Muslim officer, one Nidal Hassan, opened fire on soldiers and civilians, killing 13 and wounding another 32. Link. The perpetrator sits on death row in an army prison.
2. Boston Marathon, Boston, Massachusetts: On April 15, 2013, two Muslim immigrants planted bombs among the spectators of the Boston Marathon. When the bombs exploded, three people were killed and 264 others were wounded, some losing arms or legs. The terrorist-Muslims also shot to death a policeman in their bid to escape. Link. One perpetrator was killed and the other now sits on death row.
3. San Bernardino, California: On December 2, 2015, two Muslim immigrants ( a man and his wife) invaded a Christmas banquet and shot to death 80 people and wounded 22 more. Both Muslims were shot to death by police. Link.
4. Orlando, Florida: On June 12, 2016, a Muslim American invaded a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, and shot and killed 49 people, and wounded another 53. Link. The perpetrator was shot to death by police.
These are the major Muslim attacks on America, but there were numerous other failed attempts, and several smaller incidents where only one or two people were killed.
All of these attacks have these facts in common:
1. All of the attacks were carried out by devout Muslims acting on behalf of their religion.
2. All of the victims were unknown to the attackers, innocents killed at random for no other reason than this: they were not Muslims.