LOL!!!! Wish the Iranian press would print that one. Mahmoud's head would roll as he'd face a traitor's death. I saw your post on that fool's blog "John Brown" savage justice. Liked what you said. Nice blog you have going.
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
14 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
3 comments:
LOL!!!! Wish the Iranian press would print that one. Mahmoud's head would roll as he'd face a traitor's death. I saw your post on that fool's blog "John Brown" savage justice. Liked what you said. Nice blog you have going.
Thanks Florian. Come back again!
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment