Always, I suspect he feels the limelight slipping away and wants to prolong his 15 minutes of fame a bit longer. Ha! That means he is going to hate the anonymity of prison.
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
14 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
3 comments:
Did you hear the latest today, May 8? He now says that he's not guilty. See this. Now what?
Always, I suspect he feels the limelight slipping away and wants to prolong his 15 minutes of fame a bit longer. Ha! That means he is going to hate the anonymity of prison.
This guy is a tool. My .02 here
Post a Comment