Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Another Day, Another Graphic

My latest experiment. The figure is supposed to look like she is made of bronze. I think the simulation is not too bad. What do you think?

Sorry boys, I removed certain aspects of her anatomy. No more nips.
..
I like the hair. You can make great hair in Photoshop if you can figure out how to make brushes. It is surprisingly easy.
..
This week I upgraded three graphic programs: Photoshop, CS to CS3; Poser, from 5 to 7; and today I upgraded Bryce from 5 to 6.1.
..
Bryce is also a 3D graphics program; it can make landscapes, incredibly lovely skies with very realistic clouds; seascapes; lightning, and buildings (temples), mountains, trees, etc.
..
If I keep at this, I should be able to produce some truly mind-blowing art in a couple of months. Stay tuned.

No comments: