Saturday, August 09, 2008

A Lady Crusader: Avatar for Cassandra

Blogger Always on Watch asked me if I could create an avatar for blogger Cassandra, who will host the KFNX radio show "Voices of Freedom" this coming Thursday. She wanted a lady crusader. I made it and you can see it in her radio ad in the left sidebar. Here's a better image, though, for your enjoyment.

The figure was created in Poser 7, but everything else (hair, crusader clothes, sword, shield) are all from Photoshop CS3.

Click on the image to see it full size.

Cassandra has a blog entitled "Escape from an Arab Marriage" and has a book out by the same title. Apparently she went through such an experience and wants to warn other women away from making the same mistake.
...
Update: My son suggested making the hair more wild and wooly, so I did so.

No comments: