Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pamela Geller Interviews God

Pamela Geller of Atlas Shrugs used to be a mere blogger among millions of bloggers. However, the cream has risen to the top and she is now a serious journalist who merely uses blogging as her chief means of dessemination. She has interviewed many famous people over the past three years, but this week she interviewed Geert Wilders, the heroic Dutch parliamentarian who produced the film "Fitna" and put his personal safety on the line to openly oppose Islam and the Islamization of European society.

This lady never ceases to amaze me. I suspect one of these days I will see a YouTube video titled "Atlas Shrugs Interviews God." It will go something like this:

God: Welcome to Mt. Sinai, Pamela. I read your blog daily and it keeps me informed.

PG: Thank you! I'm so pleased to be here with "The Deity," the Man Upstairs, the Big Man in the Sky, the Star Boss, commonly known to many as simply "God."

God: Please, please, just call me Yahweh, all my friends do. But don't call me "Allah" unless you like lightning bolts, heh heh! A little humor there.

PG: Thanks Yahweh, tell me now, is it tougher being God today? I mean with Islamic barbarity being committed in your name and all? Is it harder to communicate your will to your real followers with all this spam from Buddhist prayer wheels and Democrat talking points?

God: Yes, it's somewhat more challenging being God these days. Of course, we have the internet, which beats the hell out of stone tablets any day of the week, or even disembodied hands writing on someone's wall. Less dramatic perhaps, but much more efficient. As for Islamic barbarity, yes, I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that anyone would believe they are going to heaven for murdering a lot of strangers, even when done in my name -- what's the world coming to? And why are these people covering my most beautiful creation, women, in ugly black sacks? I think they call them Burquas.

PG: Well O Holy One, can't you do something about the barbarity? Blow a whistle and call a time out or something?

God: Well I did send Geert Wilders you know. Geert is THE MAN baby, he is kicking ass and taking names...In fact, I just told him to contact you when he gets to New York and to grant you an interview.
We'll leave the interview at this point and allow you to see Pamela's interview of Geert Wilders. It's embedded below.


4 comments:

Stogie said...

Pam and Geert are completely ignorant of the islamic faith, much of the bible is filled with corruption. We should work for equality for all, much love.

Stogie said...

I seriously doubt that Pam and Geert are ignorant of the Islamic faith.  It is a violent, intolerant and hateful faith, and I have read the Quran and many books on the subject.

Anonymous said...

ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE, SAY THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS THE MESSENGER OF GOD

Stogie said...

Anonymous, Islam is indeed a way of life, but a way of hatred, intolerance and violence. Muhammad was a false prophet, and such an evil, greedy and hateful man could never be a "messenger of God."