Saturday, August 04, 2012

Another Chick-Fil-A Vandalized by the "Love" Crowd

Vandalism Is an Act of Hate
Another Chick-Fil-A, this one in Missouri, has been vandalized by the "Gay Love" Crowd.  It reads, "Don't Hate."  Yeah sure, vandalize property and act like the punks and thugs you are, that'll sure convince me of the "power of love."

I am not for men marrying boys either.  Does that mean I hate boys?

I am not for anyone marrying roosters.  Does that mean I hate roosters?

I am not for polygamous marriage either -- do I hate crowds?

The radical gays are very convincing in their methods.  I am convinced.  To never vote for gay marriage.

Radical Logic examples, turn-about:

Oh by the way, if you are for gun control, that must mean you hate gun owners.
If you are for higher taxation, you hate businessmen and women.
If you don't vote for Romney, you must be a reverse racist.

Don't hate, lefties.  You can prove you're not a "hater" by doing everything I like and nothing I don't.

Photo credit:  Michelle Malkin's Facebook Page.


No comments: