Something I knocked off this morning just for fun. I love Fall, it is my favorite time of year.
I release this image into the public doman: use as you see fit.
Yes, the Great Pumpkin will rise up and dispense free Health Care and other free stuff to the masses. Just goes to show you how false messiahs always arise to mislead the sheeple.
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
13 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
6 comments:
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Stogie Brown!"
Yes, the Great Pumpkin will rise up and dispense free Health Care and other free stuff to the masses. Just goes to show you how false messiahs always arise to mislead the sheeple.
I believe!!!
I just nabbed this graphic for Mr. AOW's site -- to post in mid-October when the fall foliage here will be in full swing.
Great, AOW.
Off topic, but of interest to you, Stogie.
Post a Comment