It seems to me that Saudi Arabia is the chief cause of Islamic violence in the world, since it is the seat of this hateful ideology and the chief financier of mosques and madrassas worldwide. Therefore Saudi Arabia should be held financially responsible for the murder and mayhem committed in the name of Islam.
Trillions of dollars are due the non-Muslim world -- the cost of 9/11, the cost of repairing destruction there and elsewhere in the world, the compensation due family members who lost loved ones through Islamic murder.
Saudi Arabia needs to sit down with the victimized countries and commit to payment of reparations for these deeds. A lack of payment, of course, means the West should take possession of Saudi Arabian assets, namely, their oil fields.
Again, to repeat and expand my suggestions for stopping Islamic aggression: governments of countries who are attacked should consider the following steps (note, these suggestions should only be carried out by legitimate governments, not individuals acting alone) --
1. Desecrate the bodies of dead jihadis in order to block their entrance into Heaven, e.g. dress them in women's lingerie, earrings and lipstick and bury them with the carcass of a pig. Cut off their penises. Deny them any last sacraments or religious rites.
2. Execute captured jihadis with bullets dipped in pig's blood, then proceed to step 1 above.
3. Destroy key Islamic shrines and mosques as reparation for each act of violence against the non-Islamic world. Better, announce in advance the mosque that will be destroyed when the next Muslim attack occurs.
4. Make it absolutely clear that a nuclear attack on any non-Islamic country, including Israel, will result in a nuclear response on Mecca and the utter destruction of the Kaba and the Great Mosque there.
5. Demand monetary reparations from the Islamic world for their murder and destruction, going back to 9/11 and even before.
6. Appropriate the money-producing oil fields and other assets that finance Islamic violence, hatred and evil. Seize their bank accounts and other assets worldwide.
We should start a movement that demands all of the above. The goal is not revenge; it is to create effective disincentives to jihad. We must not be shy or reticent about this; Islamic terrorists are completely ruthless and we must take bolder, stronger actions against them. Human lives are at stake.
For you attorneys out there -- why aren't you suing Saudi Arabia? Think of the legal fees that trillions of dollars in judgments would create. Think about it.
31 minutes ago