Saturday, October 03, 2009

Video of Anne Frank Emerges

This week the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam released the only known video of Anne Frank.  Anne Frank was the young Jewish girl who hid from the Nazis in a building in Amsterdam.  That same building now houses the Anne Frank House, a museum of Anne Frank, her life and times.

I visited the Anne Frank House when I was in Amsterdam, two years ago this week.  I saw and photographed Anne Frank's bedroom.  Pictures that she tore out of magazines are still attached to the walls, now covered with a large sheet of plastic to preserve them.  I blogged about this, with photos I took there, on October 9, 2007.  See them here.

Here's the video of Anne.



Other YouTube videos show the interior of Anne Frank House.  You can find them in this list of videos available in YouTube's Anne Frank Channel.


Via:  Powerline

No comments: