Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Stogie Unveiled Ahmagenocide's Jewish Roots Three Years Ago!


This past week a story originated in the U.K. that Mockmood Ahmagenocide had Jewish roots.  Ahmagenocide (also known as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran) could not be reached for comment, presumably as it was his day to bake the Matzo.

Unfortunately, the story was later claimed to be erroneous before someone pure in the Islamic faith had a chance to kill Ahmagenocide, thus claiming his 17 virgins by offing a Jew.

Well I beg to differ.  Mockmood is indeed Jewish.  I proved it a full three full years ago with photographs of Ahmadinejad conducting secret Jewish temple rites in Iran.  See my photographic proof here.

Now waddya say, Mockmood?  HMMMM?

Update:  I just received an angry email from Mockmood Ahmagenocide claiming that my photographic evidence is a FAKE, "nothing more than a cheap Photoshop."  OH SURE, THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!

No comments: