Saturday, October 10, 2009

Carol at No Sheeples Here Launches YouTube Channel "Definite Opinion"

Carol at No Sheeples Here has launched her own YouTube channel, "Definite Opinion."  She has acquired the knowledge and software to create her own videos and as of today has produced and uploaded six videos.  Click on the link above and you can become a subscriber at her channel site.

Carol continues to expand her technical knowledge and has a passion for digital art and graphics.  Good luck to you Carol in your new venture; I have no doubt it will be a big success.

Update:  I discovered I too have a YouTube Channel.  I have no idea how I got it but there it is.  I had to delete about 100 nasty comments in it today that have accumulated over the past three years, including about 90 of some fat gay guy in his underwear making obscene propositions.  I suppose he must be some uploader who didn't like my comments about some video.

I wouldn't mind trying making videos sometime but right now I have other priorities.

No comments: