The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
The Talking Head Barometers
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Dan Bell
When pundits, corporations, and activists all start speaking in chorus, the
pattern may matter more ...
The New Huey Long
-
With Tom Woods.
The post The New Huey Long appeared first on American Renaissance.
13 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
I've got to start on getting my tax figures together. I hate the task!
Aren't there a lot of changes in the tax code this time around?
There are always a lot of minor changes, and there are many again.
Post a Comment