Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm Fit to be Tied -- Bow Tied, That is.


Wifey went shopping yesterday and bought me a couple of new Brooks Brothers bow ties.  These normally sell for $50 each, but the Gilroy Outlets had them available for $20 each.  One was a nice wine red color with little paisley designs.  I love it, and find it easier to tie than my green silk bow tie.  That's it there in the pic at the left.

I have another four bow ties scheduled to arrive today from the Tie Bar in Illinois.

Move over George Will.



7 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Bow ties work for you, Stogie. On Mr. AOW -- not at all!

Stogie Chomper said...

Well I am reserving judgment until Mr. AOW wears one! :)

DonaldDouglas said...

You look great! My dad love Brooks Brothers Clothiers!

Stogie Chomper said...

Thanks Donald. They are a great clothier that dates back before the Civil War.

Proof said...

The fellow in the picture looks down right respectable! What did you do with Stogie?????

Stogie Chomper said...

He's tied up and gagged in the hall closet, Proof!

Proof said...

Just be sure to let him out for bathroom breaks. I ain't cleaning that up!