Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Ahmadinejad Solution

President Ahmadinejad (pronounced akmak...oh, just clear your throat and hock a loogie, it sounds sorta like that) announced today that the solution to the Lebanaon crisis is "the destruction of Israel."

My initial, temperate and considered analysis of this suggestion is simple. Over my dead body, you Iranian fruitcake! Take your stupid religion and your absurd prophet and your evil Qur'an and SHOVE 'EM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

But then I thought, hmm, am I really being helpful here? President Fuzzyface has offered a solution and have I really "dialogued" with him in a sincere, team effort to frankly discuss our mutual concerns over the future of Israel, or if you prefer, Palestine? Couldn't we have a civilized discussion over a nice bowl of hummis and come to some mutually agreeable, win-win agreement?

NO, WHAT, ARE YOU NUTS? The man's a LUNATIC. Besides, President Bush hasn't signed the power of attorney I need to speak for him yet. I'm sure it will be coming any day now.

In any case, do look at the graphic above for Stogie's down-to-earth, practical solution to Iranian supported terrorism in the Middle East. (Do ya think I'll win the Nobel Peace Prize?)

No comments: