Thursday, August 31, 2006

Assassination Fantasies of the Far Left

There's a new UK movie out in which President Bush is assassinated. Oh yez, it's only fiction. Sure. What it is, is the favorite fantasy of the Far Left. Some might even say that by portraying the deed in film, its producers are in fact subtly recommending it. If you want something to happen, it is good to plant the seed in the brains of the Marxist-Muslim radicals who will do the deed.

I must say I often entertain fantasies of my own, and I'm not talking about the young lady in the next cubicle with the big gazongas. I'm talking about assassination-dreaming Leftists and Democrats who plan the impeachment of President Bush. I am not crazy about President Bush -- he's too liberal and too wishy-washy for me -- but I can't tolerate the use of assassination or impeachment as partisan political strategies.

I sometimes fantasize about a new secession of conservative states if and when the Marxist Dems once again gain the reins of government. I wonder if a shooting war, a new Civil War, is possible. I think about my 1911 Colt 45 and the large holes it makes. I wonder how far I would have to be pushed before considering its use outside of target practice. The truth is, pretty far. I'm the kind of guy who kicks spiders out of my house rather than stepping on them. But even I have my limits.

So Lefties, do think twice before you decide to do something that radical, whether it be assassination or impeachment. Actions always have consequences, so make sure your actions are just and honorable.

We Rightwingers also have occasional fantasies, and we're all members of the NRA.

No comments: