Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fox Reporter Has "Highest Respect" for Islam

The two Fox reporters, Steve Centanni and Olaf Wiig, were released by their Muslim captors yesterday. They had been held as prisoners since their kidnapping at gunpoint on August 14.

The two men were forced at gunpoint to "convert" to Islam and to make anti-American comments for the Muslim cameras. I don't begrudge them that - when in the hands of uncivilized barbarians, you do what you must to survive. However, it is Centanni's asinine comment after release that frosts me. He said, "We were forced to convert to Islam at gunpoint. Don't get me wrong here. I have the highest respect for Islam, and I learned a lot of good things about it, but it was something we felt we had to do because they had the guns, and we didn't know what the hell was going on."

If Centanni has the "highest respect" for such evil, maybe he should keep the Muslim robe they gave him so he can wear it to prayers in the local Mosque. One wonders how indelible the mental brainwashing known as "political correctness" really is, when one who survives murder by barbarians feels compelled to "respect" their primitive beliefs.

Let's interview a Muslim captive now and see what he has to say about it.

Saber Point: Well Mr. Captive, how do you feel about Islam now that your Muslim captors are beheading you?

Captive: Well, I have always had the greatest respect for Islam. I hear it has a lot of good in it. We shouldn't condemn the whole religion just because 98.6% of its adherents are lethally violent. Why, my mama used to say "GURGLE GURGLE GASP."

Saber Point: Your mama said that? Oh, I see, you couldn't speak clearly as the butcher knife was slicing through your esophagus. Hey, watch it, you're bleeding on my shoes.

Captive:


Captive:


Saber Point: Well that seems to conclude our interview. We rest our point.

No comments: