Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Email from the Great ZOMBIE

I received this email from Zombie, a Bay Area photographer who films protests and rallies in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zombie' s website is an archive of the photographs, and he has been mentioned by both Little Green Footballs and Michelle Malkin.

Also, check out his archive of Mohammed drawings and cartoons!

I consider it an honor that Zombie wrote to me. Here's his email.
----------------------
Stogie --

Just writing to say that I enjoy your photoshops of the terror-lovers' signs! Also, I see from your profile that you live in the Bay Area, and you like looking at pictures from pro-terror demonstrations; and yet you don't seem to know about my site, which is the most popular site of photos of rallies in the Bay Area: http://www.zombietime.com/.

Worth checking out! An infinite supply of photoshop opportunities.
-- zombie

No comments: