From OMG, a series of photos called "What Were They Thinking?"
I liked this one best. Although I heartily approve of the contents, the packaging looks downright uncomfortable.
Lincoln and Total War
-
Who has not heard of Wounded Knee? Most know at least the general facts
surrounding what is acknowledged as an atrocity committed by the army of
the United...
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
1 comment:
The girl is that black colored swimsuit looking so beautiful and bold. She is definitely garbing the attention of all walking by side of her.
Post a Comment