AMOS 8 V 11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the LORD MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO
Lincoln and Total War
-
Who has not heard of Wounded Knee? Most know at least the general facts
surrounding what is acknowledged as an atrocity committed by the army of
the United...
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
5 comments:
AMOS 8 V 11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the Words of the LORD
MERRY CHRISTMAS BRO
Merry Christmas to you too, Bro, and to your family and to our buddy Bob.
Vraiment superbe vidéo Stogie !
http://yankeephil.blogspot.com/2010/11/rule-5-shameless-plugging.html
As I always tell my children, "Don't trust Whitey."
Post a Comment