Friday, November 15, 2013

The Obamacare Disaster: Hope and Change, Bwa Ha Ha! #Obamacare

American Power has a post on Jonah Goldberg's schadenfreude for Obama's crashing failure, Obamacare.  Jonah Goldberg writes:
Because, frankly, this has been one of the most enjoyable political moments of my lifetime. I wake up in the morning and rush to find my just-delivered newspaper with a joyful expectation of worsening news so intense, I feel like Morgan Freeman should be narrating my trek to the front lawn. Indeed, not since Dan Rather handcuffed himself to a fraudulent typewriter, hurled it into the abyss, and saw his career plummet like Ted Kennedy was behind the wheel have I enjoyed a story more.
The arrogant, sophomoric moron in the oval office wouldn't compromise, wouldn't agree to delay the roll out of Obamacare, and acted like a tin-horn dictator to Republicans in Congress.  Now he owns this disaster all on his own and the Democrats look like a pack of fools.  It does my heart good.

"Hope and Change" has become "Dope Deranged."


2 comments:

Stogie said...

Every day brings a new delight. You should read some of the comments on Huff & Puff where there are still a few valiant souls trying to spin this thing. Hilarious...

Stogie said...

Dope and Deranged...I love it!