The Government’s War Against American Doctors
-
One study found that "47.2% of the physicians studied in internal medicine
and its subspecialties were born abroad."
The post The Government’s War Agains...
The Monroe Doctrine
-
In his lengthy Seventh Annual Address to the US Congress—6354
words—President James Monroe offers an assessment of the state of the
United States during th...
Wokeism's War on Sanity
-
Photo Credit:
Author
By Renée S. Kohanski
A society that forfeits reality forfeits its future.
22 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
You made a delightful funny citing "a common grammatical error." Have a happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend. God bless America.
Have a great Memorial Day, Curmudgeon.
Post a Comment