There seems to be a pattern:Glad to see Smitty taking up the slack over at The Other McCain. Stacy McCain is an excellent writer and analyst, and could impart wisdom and insight on current events: the Michael Brown affair, the lawfare against Governor Rick Perry, the beheading of the journalist, ISIS. However, Stacy seems to be overly interested in lesbian feminist pedophile perverts, and that's about all he writes about these days. Stacy, we need you!
1) unarmed young black guy is shot,
2) there is a vast media outcry over the young "honor student's" death,
3) family provides photos of the dead guy taken when he was 11 years old, well before he had opted for the ghetto thug look,
4) it comes out that the "honor student" has been committing felonies,
5) witnesses say the honor student was beating the hell out of the person who shot him,
6) Democrat politicians call for the shooter's conviction, and
7) prosecutors, fearing rioting, black voters, or what have you, prosecute the shooter anyway.
Have I missed anything?