The Melancholy Conclusion
-
On March 1, 1836, the delegates at Washington-on-the-Brazos met in an
unfinished building in near-freezing weather, and they appointed a
committee of five ...
The Teachers’ Unions’ Long March
-
Photo Credit:
*Image: jarmoluk via Pixabay, Pixabay License.*
jarmoluk
By Marcus Ebenhack
Nikole Hannah-Jones got the education hornets buzzing again, ...
18 hours ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
No Stogie. Happiness is a bushel of produce from
your own garden and two grand-kids to help you harvest and eat it.
For that comment, I may have to report you to the musician's union!
Post a Comment