Hmm, I just found out that doing caricatures isn't as easy as it looks. However, you learn by doing in Photoshop, and I did learn a little and had fun doing it.
Another deeply sagacious essay by the noted scholar, Ema "Sniarb On" Nymton. Really Ema, the sixties have been over for some time. Time to stop smoking the funny stuff.
The Government’s War Against American Doctors
-
One study found that "47.2% of the physicians studied in internal medicine
and its subspecialties were born abroad."
The post The Government’s War Agains...
The Monroe Doctrine
-
In his lengthy Seventh Annual Address to the US Congress—6354
words—President James Monroe offers an assessment of the state of the
United States during th...
Wokeism's War on Sanity
-
Photo Credit:
Author
By Renée S. Kohanski
A society that forfeits reality forfeits its future.
1 day ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
2 comments:
.
Obama is _not_ a brown-skinned anti-war socialist who give away free healthcare. You are thinking of Jesus.
The RepublicanT Party really is not looking out for _YOUR_ interests! So who are you going to call??...Ghostbusters!
Ema Nymton
~@:o?
.
Another deeply sagacious essay by the noted scholar, Ema "Sniarb On" Nymton. Really Ema, the sixties have been over for some time. Time to stop smoking the funny stuff.
Post a Comment