I could only watch about two minutes of that. I'm not comfortable with height (ok- I'm scared sh**less of high places) and my chest started to hurt (sign of impending panic attack.)
I think folks that do things like that are insane.
Heights scare me too, Adrienne. To go that high, hanging onto the side of a helicopter, then falling backwards into the abyss...I would die of fright!!
Heights scare me too, Adrienne. To go that high, hanging onto the side of a helicopter, then falling backwards into the abyss...I would die of fright!!
The Government’s War Against American Doctors
-
One study found that "47.2% of the physicians studied in internal medicine
and its subspecialties were born abroad."
The post The Government’s War Agains...
The Monroe Doctrine
-
In his lengthy Seventh Annual Address to the US Congress—6354
words—President James Monroe offers an assessment of the state of the
United States during th...
Wokeism's War on Sanity
-
Photo Credit:
Author
By Renée S. Kohanski
A society that forfeits reality forfeits its future.
1 day ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
3 comments:
I could only watch about two minutes of that. I'm not comfortable with height (ok- I'm scared sh**less of high places) and my chest started to hurt (sign of impending panic attack.)
I think folks that do things like that are insane.
Heights scare me too, Adrienne. To go that high, hanging onto the side of a helicopter, then falling backwards into the abyss...I would die of fright!!
Heights scare me too, Adrienne. To go that high, hanging onto the side of a helicopter, then falling backwards into the abyss...I would die of fright!!
Post a Comment