Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My First and Second Blogger Awards

As a blogger, I have received my second award.  My first was when The Skeptic's Dictionary website tagged Saber Point as "the dumbest website ever."  Whenever you piss off liberals, however, you are doing something right.  I was honored by their assessment of Saber Point.

My second award is from Political Clown Parade.  Saber Point is one of sixteen conservative blogs to be awarded the honor.  The award is for "Standing Guard Over Liberty," which is the motto of Political Clown Parade blog.

Here is the award:


3 comments:

Randy G said...

You deserve many more Stogie!

PoliticalClownParade said...

I agree with ya Randy. Many, many more!

Proof said...

You need to 'shop a bow tie onto him, so we know it's you! Congratulations!