Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alan Keyes Blasts Barack Obama

Pamela Geller is running a great YouTube video at this link. It shows Alan Keyes, a black conservative Republican whom I have long admired, blasting Barack Obama. Keyes describes Obama's economic policies as insane and says that if Obama isn't stopped, the United States as we know it will cease to exist.

Keyes also points out that Obama may not actually be the President of the USA under the Constitution, since he has never proved he was born in the United States. Keyes also says the economic turmoil and unconstitutional acts of the Obama Administration may lead to Civil War. I have been thinking that myself.

Do give it a listen. Alan Keyes is a great man in my book. I have always been impressed by his passion, moral clarity and articulation.

No comments: