Thursday, September 13, 2012

Michelle Malkin Nails It: "Why They Hate Us"

So many people are clueless when it comes to Islam, its major tenets, its history, and the history of its prophet.  They think it's just another religion, like Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism or What-Have-You-ism.  It's not.  Islam is in a class by itself:  perpetually violent, intractable and eternally hostile.

I have read 18 books on the subject; I understand Islam far better than the average Joe on the street.  So when I say Michelle Malkin "nails it" on why the Muslims hate us, it is a very INFORMED opinion on my part.

She wrote today:
I told you the gobsmackingly obvious at the very outset of these latest pretextual jihadi outbreaks across the Middle East: It’s not about the dumb Internet movie or the marginal Pastor Terry Jones. They hated us before these excuses. They hated us before George W. Bush took office. They hated us before Israel came into existence. They hate us not because of what we might draw, broadcast, burn, wear, or say. They hate us because our very existence as infidels insults Allah. And you know what must happen to those who insult Allah. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS.
Read more here.

She's right, and I make it a major part of my persona to be as insulting as possible to this barbaric excuse for a religion.  Fuck Islam.

1 comment:

bartendercabbie said...

agreed