The world's most vile religion was dealt another blow this week. A group of Muslims in the U.K. were found guilty of plotting mass murder by blowing up planes.
Toward A Better America
-
Photo Credit:ChatGPT
ChatGPT for American Thinker
By David Prentice
Until the midterms, we will be watching a massively coordinated attack
denigrating...
The Hidden Origins of Mardi Gras
-
On the evening of March 2, 1699—Fat Monday, the night before Mardi Gras—two
brothers from the French colony of New France steered a small boat into the
mud...
2 days ago
Commenting and Graphics Policy
I create a lot of original graphics that I post on this site and anyone is free to use them. Links and attribution are appreciated. The graphics I create are signed "Stogie."
Hit the Tip Jar
Because Fine Cigars are a Human Right
CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments, suggestions or news, please contact me at stogiechomper "at" gmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment