Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Word About My Graphics Services to Bloggers

I have been mostly unemployed for over a year.  That means two things:  (1) I'm broke, and (2) I have a lot of time on my hands.

You can take advantage to this by getting graphics, Photoshops, cartoons, drawings, blog banners or what have you, fast and cheap.  Let me know what you need or think you need; no charge for consultations.

What if you don't like the product?  I will change it to your liking or you don't pay.

What if I don't like what you order?  I reserve the right to decline any orders; I won't do anti-American images, anti-Tea Party images or anti-Conservative images.

What if you don't pay?  Aha!  You need to pay in advance through my donation section in my left sidebar.  If you aren't happy with the end product, I will refund your donation.

To see what kind of graphics I do, browse my blog for examples.  Here's one I did for American Power blog, Donald Douglas's response to a leftwing pest.

Here's another I did for my own amusement.  See before and after Photoshop.

No comments: