Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am humbled and grateful....

Stacy McCain, a long time friend, proved once again what a stellar friend he is.  Smitty too.  They read my blog tale of financial woe and published an appeal for folks to send me money, and the response has been amazing.  Other bloggers also created links asking their readers to help.  What great people bloggers are, and those who follow them.

My wife, like me, is not used to getting paid and giving nothing of value in return, so she asked me to make a list to pay everyone back!  I will probably just "pay it forward," being extra generous in the future to conservative bloggers trying to make it.  In any case, I suspect wifey won't be so quick in the future to tell me that blogging is a waste of time!

I have offered whatever services I can to those who have donated.  Only two have taken me up on it.  One was a blogger who had a glitch in her blog format, and I helped her solve it rather quickly.  Another has asked for assistance on a graphics project, and I readily agreed to do it for her.

Fellow conservatives, I owe you big time.  If I can do anything for you, please do let me know.

5 comments:

Stogie said...

"...not used to getting paid and giving nothing of value in return..."

I hope you know you certainly do give something of value.

Congrats on the support you are receiving. I'm happy for you.

Stogie said...

The above comment was from me.

:)

Stogie said...

Thanks Pas!  I appreciate it.

Stogie said...

Just hang on to hope and never give up ;)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.lightchanel.com]chanel purse[/url] You're going to locate a great number chanel outfits of attorneys who are prepared to pounce on the customers. Objective growing to be, they're also intrigued within the us dollars which originates from individual hurt fits. It's always regularly inspired to decide on a trustworthy car accident lawyer.


[url=http://www.everychanel.com]chanel bags[/url] Sensation an issue that needs expressing, but becoming not able to get a intuitive and soft podium may look challenging to dozens of, and not for anyone who is associated with people report on this route. Societal neighborhoods became a necessity of the lifestyle, when we want chilling over these sociable neighborhoods in the interests of acquiring some amusement, exciting, happiness, and emotional portion. Schedule daily life comes quite difficult in most of use, but chilling with Coco Chanel quotations support individuals have no less than a serious be paid with limitless enjoyment.


[url=http://www.otherchanel.com][b]chanel bags[/b][/url] I knew as a kid an original trilogy and playthings and my biggest memory was obtaining the Falcon for Christmas. During the time, that fool was pricey and my people did not have a lot income but they guaranteed I managed to get the thing I needed probably the most. it was pretty nice.