Tuesday, July 06, 2010

NASA's New Outrageous Outreach: Muslims R Us

Words cannot describe how much I despise the Obama Administration.  I not only want to kick the bum out, I want to beat him up first, kick him in the ass with a combat boot, push him down a flight of stairs, stick his finger in a light socket, hit him in the face with a custard pie, give him a wet willie and a wedgie, and finally, tar and feather him and run him out of town on a rail.  Then I want to fumigate the White House before an actual American president moves in.

Why am I so irritated?  It's because this braying jackass has filed suit against the State of Arizona for attempting to police their own borders.   Imagine, suing to prevent a state from enforcing the law.  We need a good old fashioned civil war.  Where did I leave my Confederate musket?

A smaller irritation is his attempt to use NASA to "build Muslim self-esteem."  The best way for Muslims to improve their self-esteem is to convert to another religion.  In any case, I have a new logo in mind for Obama's NASA.  It's on the right.

No comments: