Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thank You to All Who Donate!

Thanks to all who have donated to Saber Point since yesterday.  The donations have ranged between $5 and $150, and I am indeed grateful.

It is in times like these that you know who your friends are.  The conservative blogosphere is pretty special and have proved it to me personally.  I am humbled and gratified by your generosity.  Many thanks to Smitty and the Other McCain, to Old Rebel and others.

I know that some of the donors are themselves struggling with these hard times, yet they donated what they could.  As I told one donor, your contribution does good to my soul even more than it does to my bank account.

In good times I have donated to blogs I read, too, and I will do so again.  Sometime after November, I suspect.

Meanwhile, I will gladly provide graphic art or blog help to any donor who desires it.  Send me a scan of an old family photograph that is wrinkled, torn or otherwise damaged, and I will restore it for you.  If you have a blog, let me know if you need a banner or ad for your sidebar, or an original banner for your blog.  If you need an avatar, I can create one of those too.  Just let me know.  You were there for me, I am also here for you.

4 comments:

Stogie said...

Got you in my blogroll on Corndog. Stay strong Stogie! ;)

Stogie said...

Got you in my blogroll on Corndog. Stay strong Stogie! ;)

Stogie said...

Thanks Red.  Give me yours back so I can add it.

Stogie said...

Duh!  I could get your blog address by merely clicking on your name.  I added you to my blog list.