Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Democrats Had Their Own "Target Map" Complete With Bulls Eyes (Image)

The Left has been trying to pin the Arizona shootings on Sarah Palin.  Yes, it is ridiculous and extreme.  They have showed a political map from Sarah PAC that shows Republican-leaning districts and those districts are marked with "gun sight cross-hairs."  See it here.

Fox News ran this image last night.  It shows that the Democrats had their own "targeting" map, complete with bulls-eyes, six years before Sarah Palin did.  The map below was released by the DNC for the 2004 elections.  Note the use of military metaphors, i.e. "behind enemy lines."  Such metaphors are often used in politics and mean absolutely nothing.  Once again, Democrat hypocrisy is on display.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This democratic ad targeted *states*, not people. Sarah Palin's ad listed individual people by name. That's the difference. There are plenty of example of the lefties using hate-filled or violent speech, so maybe we could look for a better example, huh?
Honestly, I doubt most of the far-lefties really can tell a Mauser from a Kalishnikov, so it's not wonder they don't use many firearm metaphors in their political ads.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any names on there. I do see "districts" though.

Stogie said...

First Anonymous, you're a troll pretending to be a conservative.

Second Anonymous, you are correct.

Anonymous said...

Fіrst of all I ωould liκe to say wonderful
blog! I had a quicκ questіοn in whiсh I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my blog - bester signalgebung Bei zulutrade
My web site :: investire 1000 euro