Monday, December 02, 2013

Islam Sucks, But So Do Its Enablers

At left is a picture of the low-life Muslim scum who murdered British soldier Lee Rigby on an open street in the U.K.  He is currently on trial for murder there.

The picture of the scum was taken right after he hacked the soldier to death.  He was proud of what he did, and his hands and meat cleaver are covered in blood.

I would love to see someone shoot the S.O.B. in the gut, so he could suffer a lot before he died.

And as he lay dying, I would hope someone would rip up a Koran  and shove it up his ass, then light it on fire (the Koran, not his ass).

This could be finished by shoving a huge pork sausage down his throat while a dog pissed on his head.

God, I hate Islam.  I hate almost as much the liberal/leftist fools who invite millions of followers of this vile ideology into western nations.  Islam is responsible for this and many other murders, but equally so is the leftist labor government of the U.K.  Fuck you, David Cameron.

And all you liberal leftist progressive morons are responsible too, for your perennial embrace of evil in all its forms, Islam merely being the most recent.


6 comments:

Stogie said...

And as he lay dying, I would hope someone would rip up a Koran and
shove it up his ass, then light it on fire (the Koran, not his ass).



At which point you would be lighting both on fire.


Not that I'd necessarily mind.

Stogie said...

The punishment that you have in mind would be immediate justice!


Just watch: the UK will incarcerate this piece of shit and pay for his care (including health) for the next 30 years. Damn.

Stogie said...

Paramedic sent to treat horrifically injured soldier Lee Rigby 'saw killer sharpening his meat cleaver' in aftermath of attack

Stogie said...

Yes, and daily halal meals.

Stogie said...

Off topic...Another blog banner! I like this one even better than the one before!

Stogie said...

Thanks. The idea came to me and I acted on it. I like candles, they give me a feeling of warmth.