Friday, April 29, 2011

A Road Trip to Sacramento

Wife and I are heading north to Sacramento tomorrow (Saturday) to see some friends.  I will blog from the road if I can; if not, I will take a couple days off.  I've been fighting with almost everyone lately and I need to give my adrenal glands a rest.

I think my last couple of posts were influenced a recent segment of "Bones," the TV show.  The show depicted a movement of people who believe that telling the unvarnished truth, all the time, is the best policy, regardless of how abrasive, tactless and direct this may be, or who it offends.  So when a nice lady asks you if you like her new blouse, you can reply, "It is ghastly," if that's what you really believe.

This episode made me think:  what would we all say if we agreed to write what we really think on the subject of race in America?  Forget the social ostracism, the hate from the left and the deafening silence from the right that greets such expressions.  Just say it!  Note:  I am not advocating hateful expressions.  I am advocating truthful expressions.  Example:  White racism against blacks is mostly a factor of black social pathology (crime, broken homes, rotten attitudes).  That's what I really think, and my conclusions are based on a lifetime of observation.  The real question is:  how can black social pathology be significantly reduced so both races can live in greater peace and prosperity?  You can't solve a problem if you are forbidden to discuss it.  

I am going to say what I think on this and other subjects, regardless of who likes it or doesn't like it, regardless of who cares or doesn't care.  I am sure that I have the talent, the writing skill, the deep wisdom and the patience needed to piss off nearly everyone, black and white, right and left.

Of course, my goal is not to irritate, but to describe real problems and possible solutions, based on an honest assessment of the facts, with my opinions undiluted by fears of being labeled a racist.  Stay tuned!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

diazepam dog order diazepam online canada - diazepam vs soma

Anonymous said...

generic ambien ambien generic cost - ambien 10mg peach

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem tartrate maximum dosage - zolpidem zaleplon

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam 2 mg for vertigo - buy diazepam in turkey

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg valium with alcohol - valium dosage and administration

Anonymous said...

zolpidem no prescription zolpidem xanax combination - zolpidem tartrate not working

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax street price 2012 - high dosage of xanax

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan under the tongue - ativan prolonged qt interval

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol soma buy somatropin malaysia - buy somatropin in the u.s

Anonymous said...

zolpidem no prescription buy ambien online overnight delivery - buy ambien cr from canada

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online generic ambien buy online - 3 ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online buy ambien legally - ambien sleep side effects

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol online order soma online to texas - carisoprodol 350 mg tab qualitest

Anonymous said...

soma without prescription soma drug directions - somanabolic muscle maximizer bad review

Anonymous said...

buy valium online roche valium online no prescription - valium cured my anxiety

Anonymous said...

generic valium side effects valium high - 5mg valium price